- Terms and Conditions of Use of the CCS Website
- 1. Disclaimers
While CCS endeavors to keep the information provided on this Site up-to-date and correct, it assumes no responsibility regarding this Site and the information provided on this Site. Especially CCS makes no warranties and assumes no liability with respect to the following points:
- 1) That the information contained on this Site, or the information provided through downloads is correct, accurate, and reliable, and matches the actual product;
- 2) That the information contained on this Site, or the information provided through downloads conforms to the intended use or the specific purpose of use of the user, and is reproducible and useful;
- 3) That the information contained on this Site, or the information provided through downloads is up-to-date;
- 4) That this Site and its server are free from all security-related harmful elements, such as computer viruses;
- 5) Any and all losses or damages (including, without limitation, indirect and secondary losses) caused due to the use of this Site, or due to changes in the contents or temporary unavailability of this Site; and
- 6) All matters concerning websites linked to or from this Site that are maintained by third parties.
- 2. Request for Observance of All Rules
Additional rules as to the use of this Site may be stipulated by CCS when it is necessary. In such cases, your usage of this Site is subject to your acceptance to be bound by such rules. Therefore, please confirm and read each rule carefully on this Site before proceeding with the use of this Site.
- 3. Prohibited Actions
In the use of this Site, the actions listed below are prohibited. If by any chance, there is any violation on the part of the user, CCS may require the user to discontinue the use of this Site, and may not allow any use in the future. In addition, if CCS incurs any losses or damages on account of such violation, the user shall be responsible for compensation.
- 1) Actions that may infringe on any rights, interest, benefits and privacy of CCS or a third party related to this Site (including other users of this Site);
- 2) Actions that may slander, defame, or pose a threat to CCS or any third party related to this Site (including other users of this Site), or damage their honor and reliability;
- 3) Actions that may violate laws and regulations, or may be offensive to public order and morals; and
- 4. Registration of Required Items
You may be asked to register required information when you use this Site. Please enter the correct information for registration. The registration of these items is mandatory to enable you to use this Site.
- 5. Cookies
To provide the best services, CCS collects information by using the information on the IP address used by you to access the server, and also by using cookie technology. Please note that disabling cookies in your Internet browser may restrict your use of some of the features of this Site.
- 6. Handling of Personal Information
CCS takes appropriate measures to manage your personal information in accordance with the law and Personal Information Protection Policy of CCS Inc.
- 7. Handling of Site Contents
The copyrights and all other rights concerning writing, logos, trademarks, photographs, illustrations, drawings, graphics, data, and software (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Contents,”), whether downloadable or not, provided on this Site are reserved by CCS or by the suppliers of the Contents. The use of all or part of the Contents of this Site (including, without limitation, reproduction, imitation, modification, incorporation or upload into any other website, or commercial and personal use such as distribution) is prohibited except where allowed by law, or where the prior written permission of CCS has been obtained.
Information on products, services, and technology provided on this Site is protected by the Copyright Law, Patent Law, Trademark Law, and other intellectual property laws in each country.
“CCS,” “シーシーエス,” the CCS logo, and all other names of CCS products and services are the trademarks or registered trademarks of CCS. All other product and service names used on this Site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
This Site allows you to only view and download its Contents under the specified conditions. It does not grant any intellectual property rights. Any action violating the intellectual property rights and other rights is prohibited by law.
- 8. Changes of this Site and Contents
CCS may change or delete this Site or the Contents at any time, without prior notice.
- 9. Recommended Browsers
This Site is best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher version, or Firefox or Google crhome, latest version of these browsers. Any other browser or any other version may not display this Site properly, or may not allow you to use this Site altogether. Even with a recommended browser, you may not be able to view this Site properly, depending on the settings of your browser.
- 10. Management of the Member IDs and Passwords
- 1) The user assumes all responsibility for the use and management of the ID issued by CCS or set by the user, and the password issued by CCS or set by the user in connection with the registration of member information for use of this Site.
- 2) The user shall not transfer, lend, disclose the ID and password to any third party, or allow third-party usage of them in connection with the registration of member information for use of this Site.
- 3) In the event of any loss or damage suffered by the user on account of third-party usage of the ID and password in connection with the registration of member information for use of this Site, the user shall assume all responsibility for such losses and damages, and CCS shall not be liable in any way whatsoever.
- 11. Cancellation of User Registration
The user registration may be cancelled at the discretion of CCS in the following events:
- 1) If the ID and password in connection with the registration of member information for use of this Site are used inappropriately.
- 3) If CCS determines that the registration information provided by the user is inaccurate or improper.
- 12. Hyperlinks
Third-party websites linked from or to this Site are managed by the respective owners and outside the control of CCS. Therefore, CCS is not responsible for anything about such websites.
Please follow respective rules of third-party websites and applicable laws, before you proceed with the use of these sites.
- 1) Click here to contact CCS if you wish to provide a hyperlink to or from this Site.
- 2) While CCS allows links to and from this Site, no warranty for such third-party website is implied and CCS in no way is responsible for anything about a linked site.
- 3) Even if the link to this Site has been approved, CCS shall be entitled to request the concerned party to delete the link without delay if it is determined by CCS to be inappropriate.
- 13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction