Industry leading Flat Dome Light with a clear field of view.* Newly developed light-guiding plate* Total of 16 models in four different sizes* Available in four LED colors: red, white, blue, and infrared* Space-saving case design is thin, compact, and lightweight
Bright and Clear Field of View
Bright and clear field of view brought by new light-guiding plate.
Reduces image irregularities and moire due to the surface dot pattern.
Note: Image irregularities and moire may occur, depending on the capture conditions and the type of the image processing.
Imaging environment: 5-megapixel camera (effective pixels: 2448 x 2048, 3.45 x 3.45 μm, 2/3 inch), 5M-compatible lens (focal length: 25 mm, F1.8-16),
Distance between the camera and the workpiece: 290 mm, Distance between the Light Unit and the workpiece: 20 mm.
The data included is for reference only. Actual values may vary.
Features of LFXV
10-mm thin, lightweight case design for unparalleled space-saving.
Achieve illumination similar to Coaxial and Dome Lights in a lighter, more compact unit.
Suitable for a wide range of applications.
Recreates the effect of Dome Lights when used close to the workpiece.
Recreates the effect of Coaxial Lights when used further from the workpiece.
- Imaging Comparison
- Changing the distance between the light and the workpiece (LWD) enables optimum imaging for your applications.
- At LWD of 10 mm, the whole surface of the workpice is illuminated uniformly. The bumps are eliminated from the image.
- At LWD of 100 mm, the bumps and pull tab are captured.
- At LWD of 200 mm, the bumps and pull tab are emphasized.
Total of 16 models in four different sizes.
The size of emitting surface
25 x 25 mm
50 x 50 mm
75 x 75 mm
100 x 100 mm
Imaging the Appearance of Capacitors
Imaging the Appearance of Contact Lens Packages
Imaging the Appearance of Bearings
Imaging the Printed Text on Food Packages
Data (representative examples)
* Illuminating distance between the Light Unit and the workpiece.