Industry leading Flat Dome Light with a clear field of view.
Newly developed light-guiding plate.
- Available in seven sizes, for a total of 28 models.
- Select from four LED colors: red, white, blue, and infrared.
Bright and Clear Field of View
Bright and clear field of view using new light-guiding plate.
Obtain clear images even with a larger depth of field
Note: Image irregularities and moire may occur, depending on the capture conditions and the type of the image processing.
Imaging environment: 5-megapixel camera (effective pixels: 2448 x 2048, 3.45 x 3.45 μm, 2/3 inch), 5M-compatible lens (focal length: 25 mm, F1.8-16),
Distance between the camera and the workpiece: 290 mm, Distance between the Light Unit and the workpiece: 20 mm.
The data included is for reference only. Actual values may vary.
Features of LFXV
Achieve illumination similar to Coaxial and Dome Lights in a lighter, more compact unit. *
* LFXV-25/50/75/100 thickness is 10 mm.
LFXV-150/200X100/200 thickness is 16 mm.
Suitable for a wide range of applications.
Recreates the effect of Dome Lights when used close to the workpiece.
Recreates the effect of Coaxial Lights when used further from the workpiece.
- Imaging Comparison
- Changing the distance between the light and the workpiece (LWD) highlights different parts of the workpiece.
- At LWD of 10 mm, the whole surface of the workpice is illuminated uniformly. The bumps are eliminated from the image.
- At LWD of 100 mm, the bumps and pull tab are captured.
- At LWD of 200 mm, the bumps and pull tab are emphasized.
Total of 28 models in seven different sizes.
The size of emitting surface
Imaging the Appearance of Capacitors
Imaging the Appearance of Contact Lens Packages
Imaging the Appearance of Bearings
Imaging the Printed Text on Food Packages
Imaging of Foreign Materials in Tea Leaves
The foreign object was intentionally added for image sampling purposes.
Imaging to Detect the Presence of Tray Contents
Data (representative examples)
* Illuminating distance between the Light Unit and the workpiece.
Protective plate (PR series) products are available and made to order. Contact our local sales office for details.
- Protects the light emitting surface from dirt and scratches.
- Acrylic plate with anti-reflective(AR) coating.
Machine Vision Applications
Line (Convergent Lighting)
Line (Diffused Lighting)
Line (Oblique Angled Lighting)
UV Lights [Ultraviolet Lighting]
IR Lights [Infrared Lighting]
Custom Order Product
Intensity Control Units [Light Units with Intensity Control Unit ]
Line-type Ultraviolet Irradiation Units
Human Vision Inspection and Microscope Applications
High Power Strobe Control Unit
Digital Control Units
Analog Control Units
Building Block Types
LED Light Controller
Control Units [for the HLV Series]
High-capacity Analog Control Unit
High-capacity Constant-current Control Units
Controller with EtherNet/IP Interface
PoE Enabled Controller
Extension Cable [for PF Series]
2-way Cables [EL connector type]
Straight Cables [EL connector type]
2-way Cables [EL connector type]
Straight Cables for metal connector (7 pins)
Straight Cables for metal connector (37 pins)
Straight Cables for M12 connector
External Control Cables
- Diffusion Plates [for LDR-PF Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for LDL-PF Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for Ring Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Low-angle Ring Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Bar Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Coaxial Lights]
- DF80 Series
- DF Series
- Diffusion Plates [for LDR-PF-LA Series]
- DF-ISL-165X165 Series
Light Control Films
Adapter [for the CSR Series]
Lens Attachment Rings