* Low-angle Light Units perfect for square workpieces:
detecting the outline of corners and preventing glare.
* Achieved high output up to double that of conventional products.
* 8 sizes and a total of 24 models.
* Installation holes on the top and lateral surfaces increase installation flexibility.
High-Output (2x Conventional Products)
Output has been increased by 2x for white and blue, 1.5x for red Light Units.
Furthermore, output is more than doubled when used with a POD-series Strobe Overdrive Control Unit.
Comparison of the conventional products of the same color. The data included is for reference only. Actual values may vary.
Expanded Line with 8 Sizes and a Total of 24 Models
External sizes of 60 × 60 mm and 50 × 100 mm (rectangular type) are supported.
The outer dimensions are not changed for the products of the same size as the conventional products.
Perfect for Square Workpieces
Light from the LEDs installed above is transmitted through the light-guiding diffusion plate and diffused light is illuminated from four directions on the workpiece from a low angle.
This is perfect for square workpieces.
High-Flexibility in Installation
Newly added installation holes on the lateral surfaces of all models increase installation flexibility.
The products of the same size of the conventional products can be installed with the same holes.
Installation Holes on the Lateral Surfaces
Conceptual Image for Installation
The data included is for reference only. Actual values may vary.
Imaging Examples for the FPQ3-100X50 Light Unit
Illumination from a low angle clearly highlights the outline of workpieces.
Conceptual Image for Illumination
With uniform and diffused light at a low angle from four directions of the workpiece, the corners stand out.
Custom Order Example
Custom Ordered Products and Computational Imaging
Controls red, blue, and green light to create the color you want
with just one Light Unit.
If there are workpieces with different colors but the same shape, or if there are different types of products on the same assembly line, you were required to set up the Light Units of different LED colors to detect the features. Full-color type Light Unit emits and controls red, blue, and green light with a single unit. This enables you to take the best image to meet your needs.
The segmented emitting surfaces strobe separately
to image the peculiarity of the workpiece.
The emitting surface is divided into four segments, which correspond to the four sides of the unit and are separately controlled. This enables the optimum illumination to select the target surface and to fit with the shape of the workpiece. You can select the brightness, strobing ON/OFF, and the timing for each segment and image the peculiarity of the workpiece.
Optional Reflection Plates (Sold Separately)
Installing the reflection plate on the Light Unit enhances the dome effect, which enables highly-uniform and diffused illumination.
Refer to "Reflection Plates" page for the detailed information including the dimensions.
Watch the video below.
Machine Vision Applications
Line (Convergent Lighting)
Line (Diffused Lighting)
Line (Oblique Angled Lighting)
UV Lights [Ultraviolet Lighting] / Violet Light
IR Lights [Infrared Lighting] (under 1000nm)
Custom Order Product
Intensity Control Units [Light Units with Intensity Control Unit ]
Basler Camera Light Series
- BCL Series (Bar Light)
- BCR Series (Ring Light)
- BCBL Series (Flat Light)
- BCF Series (Flood Light)
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Diffusion Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Diffusion Plates
- BCF Series (Flood Light) Transparent Plate
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Light Polarizing Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Polarizing Plates
- BCF Series (Flood Light) Polarizing Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Light Adapter
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Light Bracket
- Basler Camera Light dedicated cable
IR Lights [Infrared Lighting] (over 1000nm)
Human Vision Inspection and Microscope Applications
High Power Strobe Control Unit
Digital Control Units
Analog Control Units
Building Block Types
LED Light Controller
Control Units [for the HLV Series]
High-capacity Analog Control Unit
High-capacity Constant-current Control Units
Controller with EtherNet/IP Interface
PoE Enabled Controller
Control Units [for CCS AItec]
Extension Cable [for PF Series]
2-way Cables [EL connector type]
Straight Cables [EL connector type]
2-way Cables [EL connector type]
Straight Cables for metal connector (7 pins)
Straight Cables for metal connector (37 pins)
Straight Cables for M12 connector
External Control Cables
- Polarizing Plates [for IR Series Infrared Lights (over 1000-nm type)]
- Polarizing Plates [for HLDL3 Series]
- Polarizing Plates [for LDR-PF Series]
- Polarizing Plates [for LDL-PF Series]
- Polarizing Plates [for Ring Lights]
- Polarizing Plates [for Bar Lights]
- Polarizing Plates [for Coaxial Lights]
- PL Series (FASTUS)
- Diffusion Plates [for HLDL3 Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for LDR-PF Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for LDL-PF Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for Ring Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Low-angle Ring Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Bar Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Coaxial Lights]
- DF80 Series
- DF Series
- Diffusion Plates [for LDR-PF-LA Series]
- DF-ISL-165X165 Series
Light Control Films
Adapter [for the CSR Series]
Lens Attachment Rings
About Member Registration
Member registration is required
Are you still registered with CCS members?
If you register as a CCS member, you will be able to log in and register with the CCS members, download various materials (drawings, instruction manuals etc), select "lighting selection", "apply for lending machine", " It becomes possible to browse and download all contents of our site including request of "quotation" and "catalog", and it will be possible to use many convenient functions. Come and register.