High brightness, light-weight compact design, and wide field of view.
Download Pamphlet PDF
High output to match high-speed inspection
The LFX3-series Light Units are high-power Flat Dome Lights perfect for fast-moving production lines. The brightness of the white lights has been tripled.
Brightness comparison between the LFX2-100SW and LFX3-100SW.
※The data included is for reference only. Results for individual products may vary.
Expanded product lineup: 28 models in total
The Light Unit is available in 7 sizes and 4 LED colors: red, white, blue, and infrared.
|series||Emitting surface size(mm)||LED color|
Designed to prevent falling screws
No worries of screws loosening and falling. Cover screws are not used on the light projection side of the Light Unit.※The screws that are used to install the Light Unit are not considered.
Installation using nut slots
Nut Slots are provided on the sides of the Light Unit for a high degree of freedom in installation to match the environment.
The dot pattern on the surface of the light-guiding diffusion plate controls the diffusion and transmission of the illuminated light. This product can illuminate uniform diffused light onto the workpiece.
Light-weight compact design, space-saving installation, and wide field of view
Comparison of images of printed text
Comparison of structures
How to use the LFX3 to capture a perfect image
Uneven imaging may occur due to the dot pattern on the emitting surface
Ambient light may reflect off the Light Unit surface or workpiece surface, affecting the imaging
To prevent effects from ambient light:
- Equip a lens filter to the lens.
- Prevent ambient light from entering with a hood or cover.
- Increase the shutter speed, or slightly increase the light intensity.
Supports a wide variety of applications from low angles to high angles
Data: Relative irradiance graph and uniformity (Representative example)
※The data included is for reference only. Actual values may vary.
High power type white data is model number (A).
CCS offers you the most suitable lens filter for each wavelength.
For details about the lens filter, refer here.
The data included is for reference only. Actual values may vary.
Imaging characters on button cell batteries
|Workpiece||Button cell battery|
|Conventional lighting||LED Dome Light|
|Result||Emphasizes the characters|
Imaging the external appearance of containers
|Workpiece||Food (Yogurt container)|
|Conventional lighting||LED Ring Light|
|Result||Improves the uniformity|
Imaging the external appearance of cans (top surface)
Change to White LED Models
Discontinued models and successor models
LFX3 Series white LED lights (all models)
Ex. LFX3-25SW -> LFX3-25SW(A)
Impact on Function and Performance
New white LEDs have been used in the successor models.
The correlated color temperature is lower and the color is yellowish-white.
Machine Vision Applications
Line (Convergent Lighting)
Line (Diffused Lighting)
Line (Oblique Angled Lighting)
UV Lights [Ultraviolet Lighting] / Violet Light
IR Lights [Infrared Lighting] (under 1000nm)
Custom Order Product
Intensity Control Units [Light Units with Intensity Control Unit ]
Basler Camera Light Series
- BCL Series (Bar Light)
- BCR Series (Ring Light)
- BCBL Series (Flat Light)
- BCF Series (Flood Light)
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Diffusion Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Diffusion Plates
- BCF Series (Flood Light) Transparent Plate
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Light Polarizing Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Polarizing Plates
- BCF Series (Flood Light) Polarizing Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Light Adapter
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Light Bracket
- Basler Camera Light dedicated cable
IR Lights [Infrared Lighting] (over 1000nm)
Reference Light Source
Human Vision Inspection and Microscope Applications
High Power Strobe Control Unit
Digital Control Units
Analog Control Units
Building Block Types
LED Light Controller
Control Units [for the HLV Series]
High-capacity Analog Control Unit
High-capacity Constant-current Control Units
Controller with EtherNet/IP Interface
PoE Enabled Controller
Control Units [for CCS AItec]
Extension Cable [for PF Series]
2-way Cables [EL connector type]
Straight Cables [EL connector type]
2-way Cables [EL connector type]
Straight Cables for metal connector (7 pins)
Straight Cables for metal connector (37 pins)
Straight Cables for M12 connector
External Control Cables
- Polarizing Plates [for LB Series]
- Polarizing Plates [for IR Series Infrared Lights (over 1000-nm type)]
- Polarizing Plates [for HLDL3 Series]
- Polarizing Plates [for LDR-PF Series]
- Polarizing Plates [for LDL-PF Series]
- Polarizing Plates [for Ring Lights]
- Polarizing Plates [for Bar Lights]
- Polarizing Plates [for Coaxial Lights]
- PL Series (FASTUS)
- Diffusion Plates [for HLDL3 Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for LB Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for LDR-PF Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for LDL-PF Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for Ring Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Low-angle Ring Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Bar Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Coaxial Lights]
- DF80 Series
- DF Series
- Diffusion Plates [for LDR-PF-LA Series]
- DF-ISL-165X165 Series
Light Control Films
Adapter [for the CSR Series]
Lens Attachment Rings