HLV3 Series Cylindrical Type
Expanded lineup of high-power spot lights now includes cylindrical models.
Choose according to the inspection environment. * Same optical system as HLV3 Series L-type.
- Ideal for replacing equivalent HLV2 model
- Optimized for CCS’s high-resolution telecentric lenses
- Max. 2.5 times higher power than HLV2*
- High-performing parallel and condenser lenses for greater versatility
* In comparing HLV2-22SW-3W (white) with HLV3-22SW-4C (white)
- Standard Model
- Standard Model
- High Output Models
- Φ12-mm Light Emitting Tip
Lens light mounting cap size compatible with Φ12mm. Replacing with a straight light guide is also safe.
Specialized models (compact, high uniformity, and reduced individual differences in brightness types) are also available.
See the HLV3 Series page for product details.
Compact and Lightweight Models HLV3-14
High Uniformity Models HLV3-14-HU*1Emitting surface of HLV3-14RD*2
Emitting surface of HLV3-14RD-HU*2
*1 HLV3-22-HU are available as custom order.
*2 Comparison using our measurement conditions.The data included is for reference only and the results for individual products may vary.
Reduced individual differences in brightness HLV3-22-1/-2/-2-1220/-4S/-4M
Revamped Line of Lights to Satisfy Your Specific Needs
|Type||Comparison of brightness with conventional HLV2*1||Comparison of brightness within HLV3*2||Recommended magnification
for telecentric lenses
|RD (red)||SW (white)||BL (blue)||GR (green)||RD (red)||SW (white)||BL (blue)||GR (green)|
|HLV3-22-1C||1.6 x||1.8 x||1.4 x||1.4 x||1.0 x||1.0 x||1.0 x||1.0 x||1.0 <|
|HLV3-22-2C||1.6 x||1.9 x||1.5 x||1.5 x||1.7 x||1.6 x||1.6 x||1.6 x||1.0 <|
|HLV3-22-2C-1220||1.6 x||1.9 x||1.5 x||1.5 x||1.7 x||1.6 x||1.6 x||1.6 x||1.0 <|
|HLV3-22-4C||2.1 x||2.5 x||1.9 x||1.9 x||2.4 x||2.2 x||2.1 x||2.0 x||1.0 <|
*1 Comparison between the following units in the same colors: HLV3-22-1C and HLV2-22, HLV3-22-2C/-2C-1220/-4C and HLV2-22-3W.
*2 Comparison of brightness within HLV3 is based on HLV3-22-1C emission colors.
|Model name*1||Input current (max.)||Power Consumption (max.)||Weight (max.)|
|RD (red)||SW (white)||BL (blue)||GR (green)|
|HLV3-22□□-1C||385 mA||1.1 W||1.3 W||1.4 W||1.4 W||34 g|
|HLV3-22□□-2C||700 mA||2.0 W||2.4 W||2.6 W||2.7 W||39 g|
|HLV3-22□□-2C-1220||700 mA||2.0 W||2.4 W||2.6 W||2.7 W||40 g|
|HLV3-22□□-4C||1000 mA||3.0 W||3.5 W||3.8 W||4.0 W||39 g|
*1 □□ in the model name indicates the LED emission color. RD: Red, SW: White, BL: Blue, GR: Green
Strobe HLV3 series up to 2.4x brighter for high-speed applications*1
HLV3-22-4C/4M/4S series-related light
emitting colors (red, white, blue, green)
and HLV3-22IR860 (infrared)
Special order product
Strobe overdrive power
*1 This compares HLV3-22-4/IR860 with PJ2 power supply and with the power adapter and strobe overdrive power supply. This is a comparison based on our measurement conditions, etc.,
and does not guarantee quality or performance.
*2 Branch cables cannot be used.
*3 This adapter enables strobe overdrive mode with the HLV3 series
|Model name*1||Lens||Extension cables||Recommended Control Units|
*1 □□ in the model name indicates the LED emission color. RD: Red, SW: White, BL: Blue, GR: Green.
*2 The PD3-3024-3 and PD3-5024-3 series are not applicable to these products.
*3 The cables with a model name that ends with "-PF", "-PF-EL9", "-ME7", or "-EL2" are not included.
CCS High-Resolution Telecentric Lenses
SE-65-M series / SE-110-M series
5-megapixel camera-compatible models available
2/3L Inches (5.98 mm vertical x 11.26mm horizontal) 5.5μm/PIX, Compatible models: SE-110VT03-5M/SE-110ST03-5M
Ideal for combining with megapixel cameras
Approx. 4.65μm/PIX min.
WD65mm and WD110mm
Coaxial epi-illumination type and straight type
Use with HLV3 Series Cylindrical Type Series to create a stable imaging environment.
Optical magnification 0.3x〜6.0x
For optical magnification of 0.3x to 0.8x, the recommended illumination is HLV3-22-4M.
Machine Vision Applications
Line (Convergent Lighting)
Line (Diffused Lighting)
Line (Oblique Angled Lighting)
UV Lights [Ultraviolet Lighting] / Violet Light
IR Lights [Infrared Lighting] (under 1000nm)
Custom Order Product
Intensity Control Units [Light Units with Intensity Control Unit ]
Basler Camera Light Series
- BCL Series (Bar Light)
- BCR Series (Ring Light)
- BCBL Series (Flat Light)
- BCF Series (Flood Light)
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Diffusion Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Diffusion Plates
- BCF Series (Flood Light) Transparent Plate
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Light Polarizing Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Polarizing Plates
- BCF Series (Flood Light) Polarizing Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Light Adapter
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Light Bracket
- Basler Camera Light dedicated cable
IR Lights [Infrared Lighting] (over 1000nm)
LED Light Units for Plant Research
ISL-150X150 Series Unit
ISL-150X150 series cables
Human Vision Inspection and Microscope Applications
LED Light Units for Microscopes
High Power Strobe Control Unit
Digital Control Units
Analog Control Units
Building Block Types
LED Light Controller
Control Units [for the HLV Series]
High-capacity Analog Control Unit
High-capacity Constant-current Control Units
Controller with EtherNet/IP Interface
PoE Enabled Controller
Control Units [for CCS AItec]
Extension Cable [for PF Series]
2-way Cables [EL connector type]
Straight Cables [EL connector type]
2-way Cables [EL connector type]
Straight Cables for metal connector (7 pins)
Straight Cables for metal connector (37 pins)
Straight Cables for M12 connector
External Control Cables
- Polarizing Plates [for HLDL3 Series]
- Polarizing Plates [for LB Series]
- Polarizing Plates [for IR Series Infrared Lights (over 1000-nm type)]
- Polarizing Plates [for LDR-PF Series]
- Polarizing Plates [for LDL-PF Series]
- Polarizing Plates [for Ring Lights]
- Polarizing Plates [for Bar Lights]
- Polarizing Plates [for Coaxial Lights]
- PL Series (FASTUS)
- Diffusion Plates [for LB Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for HLDL3 Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for LDR-PF Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for LDL-PF Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for Ring Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Low-angle Ring Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Bar Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Coaxial Lights]
- DF80 Series
- DF Series
- Diffusion Plates [for LDR-PF-LA Series]
- DF-ISL-165X165 Series
Light Control Films
Adapter [for the CSR Series]
Lens Attachment Rings
About Member Registration
Member registration is required
Are you still registered with CCS members?
If you register as a CCS member, you will be able to log in and register with the CCS members, download various materials (drawings, instruction manuals etc), select "lighting selection", "apply for lending machine", " It becomes possible to browse and download all contents of our site including request of "quotation" and "catalog", and it will be possible to use many convenient functions. Come and register.
- People who are already registered as CCS members
- Those who have not registered with CCS members