A cutting-edge method for inspecting bumps on a reflective surface.
We have two types of line intervals to match your inspection conitions:
1 mm type: The end of the model name is "A."
2 mm type: The end of the model name is "B."
* The Line Pattern Lights are special order products.
Download Pamphlet PDF
We altered the dot printings on the light-guiding diffusion plate surface to a line pattern. This makes it possible to detect gentle bumps on reflective surfaces which are hard to find with Coaxial Lights.
Two types of line patterns available
Select one to match your inspection conditions.
To capture a perfect image
Install the LFX3-PT-series Light Unit so that it projects the line pattern onto the inspection object surface. When using this product, focus the camera not on the inspection object but on the line pattern of the Light Unit. If the captured image has interference fringes, adjust the settings as follows:
- Open the camera aperture.
- Increase the distance between the Light Unit and the inspection object.
Note: The most appropriate position of the Light Unit and the best imaging conditions, such as the distance between the camera and inspection object, focus position, F-number, and so on, may vary with the type of the inspection. Use the above description only as a guide for adjustment.
Data: Relative irradiance graph (Representative example)
※The graph included is for reference only. Results for individual products may vary.
High power type white data is model number (A).
CCS offers you the most suitable lens filter for each wavelength.
For details about the lens filter, refer here.
The data included is for reference only. Actual values may vary.
Custom Order Example
We accept custom orders.
Please feel free to inquire.
- Shape modifications
- Brightness increases
- Changes in wavelength, etc.
Imaging the external appearance of metal plate
Change to White LED Models
Discontinued models and successor models
LFX3-PT Series white LED lights (all models)
Ex. LFX3-50SW-PT-A -> LFX3-50SW-PT-A(A)
Impact on Function and Performance
New white LEDs have been used in the successor models.
The correlated color temperature is lower and the color is yellowish-white.
Machine Vision Applications
Line (Convergent Lighting)
Line (Diffused Lighting)
Line (Oblique Angled Lighting)
UV Lights [Ultraviolet Lighting] / Violet Light
IR Lights [Infrared Lighting] (under 1000nm)
Custom Order Product
Intensity Control Units [Light Units with Intensity Control Unit ]
Basler Camera Light Series
- BCL Series (Bar Light)
- BCR Series (Ring Light)
- BCBL Series (Flat Light)
- BCF Series (Flood Light)
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Diffusion Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Diffusion Plates
- BCF Series (Flood Light) Transparent Plate
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Light Polarizing Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Polarizing Plates
- BCF Series (Flood Light) Polarizing Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Light Adapter
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Light Bracket
- Basler Camera Light dedicated cable
IR Lights [Infrared Lighting] (over 1000nm)
LED Light Units for Plant Research
ISL-150X150 Series Unit
ISL-150X150 series cables
Human Vision Inspection and Microscope Applications
LED Light Units for Microscopes
High Power Strobe Control Unit
Digital Control Units
Analog Control Units
Building Block Types
LED Light Controller
Control Units [for the HLV Series]
High-capacity Analog Control Unit
High-capacity Constant-current Control Units
Controller with EtherNet/IP Interface
PoE Enabled Controller
Control Units [for CCS AItec]
Extension Cable [for PF Series]
2-way Cables [EL connector type]
Straight Cables [EL connector type]
2-way Cables [EL connector type]
Straight Cables for metal connector (7 pins)
Straight Cables for metal connector (37 pins)
Straight Cables for M12 connector
External Control Cables
- Polarizing Plates [for HLDL3 Series]
- Polarizing Plates [for LB Series]
- Polarizing Plates [for IR Series Infrared Lights (over 1000-nm type)]
- Polarizing Plates [for LDR-PF Series]
- Polarizing Plates [for LDL-PF Series]
- Polarizing Plates [for Ring Lights]
- Polarizing Plates [for Bar Lights]
- Polarizing Plates [for Coaxial Lights]
- PL Series (FASTUS)
- Diffusion Plates [for LB Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for HLDL3 Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for LDR-PF Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for LDL-PF Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for Ring Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Low-angle Ring Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Bar Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Coaxial Lights]
- DF80 Series
- DF Series
- Diffusion Plates [for LDR-PF-LA Series]
- DF-ISL-165X165 Series
Light Control Films
Adapter [for the CSR Series]
Lens Attachment Rings