A compact and lightweight controller for LED Light Units. This unit can be mounted to DIN rails and operates on a 24 VDC input.
Note: Select a model after making sure that the total power consumption of the Light Units is within the output power capacity of the controller.
Product Related Inquiries
- This LED Light-dedicated controller has the same size as a sensor amp.
- DIN rail installation
- Can be installed in various locations such as inside a control panel or next to any type of sensor amp inside a device.
- Power supply is 24 VDC, optimal for on-site usage.
Refer to the “Instruction Guide” for details.
- Becomes HIGH when 24 V is applied to input+ and 0 V is applied to input-.
- Apply a current using the open-collector circuit, high-speed photocoupler, semiconductor relay, and so on. (We recommend 10 mA or less.) The pulse width must be 10 μs or more (Applied voltage 24 V±10%).
- If using in an environment where noise is likely to occur, we recommend isolating the signal line and GND line from the drive device using a photocoupler or semiconductor relay.
Example system configuration