Maintenance and Environment
LED Lights (Be careful not to touch the casing during or after use as the temperature is high and can cause burns.)
Use a dry soft cloth to wipe away any dust, grime or other foreign material from the emitting surface. If there is any oil or similar substance adhering, use a soft cloth that has been dampened with a neutral cleaner to wipe it off. Do not use thinner, benzene or any similar liquids. Doing so could result in discoloration and deformation.
Control Units for LED Lights (Always be sure that the Control Unit is turned off before cleaning.)
Use a dry soft cloth to wipe away any dust, grime or other foreign material from the electrodes. If there is any oil or similar substance adhering, use a soft cloth that has been dampened with a neutral cleaner to wipe it off. Do not use thinner, benzene or any similar liquids. Doing so could result in discoloration and deformation.
Periodically inspect option parts such as polarizing and diffusion plates as all of these are consumables. Replace any parts that show discoloration or deformation during inspection. CCS recommends maintaining extra option parts on-hand in order to be prepared for replacement.
Always be sure to consult the “Instruction Guide” when performing maintenance and inspection.
Operating and Storage Environments
These products are LED Lights that are mainly used for image processing and industrial inspection. Do not use these for other purposes. Always be sure to obey the following precautions.
Absolutely never use under the following conditions.
- ● Use under conditions or in an environment not described in the “Instruction Guide”
- ● Use for nuclear power control, railroads, aircraft, automobiles, combustion devices, medical equipment, home entertainment equipment, safety equipment. or any similar devices or equipment
- ● Use where it is thought that human life or property will be greatly affected, especially application where safety is required
Install in a location that satisfies the following conditions. An improper installation location can result in product malfunction.
- ● Low vibration and stable
- ● Water, oil, liquid, chemicals, steam or similar substances cannot contact or otherwise affect the product*
- ● Low level of dust and good ventilation
- ● No corrosive or flammable gases
- ● No sudden changes in temperature
- ● Far away from water lines, water heaters, humidifiers, air conditioners, heaters and similar equipment
*Install IP-compatible products in a range that permits performance.
Use in the following environments.
An improper operating environment can result in product malfunction.
- ● Operating temperature: 0 to 40°C, Humidity: 20% to 85%RH (with no condensation)
- ● Storage temperature: -20 to 60°C, Humidity: 20% to 85%RH (with no condensation)
Operating and storage environments of products that are different from these are described on the corresponding product page.