These Coaxial Lights provide collimated lighting which is created through a special lens.
The product lineup includes five models with different fields of view and the LED colors of red (RD2), white (SW), blue (BL), and green (GR).
Provides collimated lighting created using a special lens. It is perfect for extracting tiny scratches, damage, or dents on mirror surfaces. The included lens can be used for convergent light.
Collimated light optical unit MSU series
Light illuminated from a normal light source moves in a straight line while radially diffusing. Collimated light refers to light where one point of light illuminated from a source at infinitely far distance, such as the sun, hits any surface from the same angle. The MSU series is an optical unit developed by applying the principle of collimated light.
Extracts damage, scratches, and dents on mirror workpieces
This optical unit is effective for inspections that were difficult using conventional image processing, such as extracting shallow and tiny scratches, damage and dents, and reading barcodes on mirror workpieces.
Using an LED Light allows for high performance, stable, and low-cost imaging. This is an applied product that melds lighting technology design with optical design.
Custom Order Example
We accept custom orders.
Please feel free to inquire.
- Shape modifications
- Brightness increases
- Changes in wavelength, etc.
Exterior imaging of button cell batteries
Machine Vision Applications
Line (Convergent Lighting)
Line (Diffused Lighting)
Line (Oblique Angled Lighting)
UV Lights [Ultraviolet Lighting]
IR Lights [Infrared Lighting] (under 1000nm)
Custom Order Product
Intensity Control Units [Light Units with Intensity Control Unit ]
Basler Camera Light Series
- BCL Series (Bar Light)
- BCR Series (Ring Light)
- BCBL Series (Flat Light)
- BCF Series (Flood Light)
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Diffusion Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Diffusion Plates
- BCF Series (Flood Light) Transparent Plate
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Light Polarizing Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Polarizing Plates
- BCF Series (Flood Light) Polarizing Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Light Adapter
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Light Bracket
- Basler Camera Light dedicated cable
IR Lights [Infrared Lighting] (over 1000nm)
Human Vision Inspection and Microscope Applications
High Power Strobe Control Unit
Digital Control Units
Analog Control Units
Building Block Types
LED Light Controller
Control Units [for the HLV Series]
High-capacity Analog Control Unit
High-capacity Constant-current Control Units
Controller with EtherNet/IP Interface
PoE Enabled Controller
Control Units [for CCS AItec]
Extension Cable [for PF Series]
2-way Cables [EL connector type]
Straight Cables [EL connector type]
2-way Cables [EL connector type]
Straight Cables for metal connector (7 pins)
Straight Cables for metal connector (37 pins)
Straight Cables for M12 connector
External Control Cables
- Diffusion Plates [for LDR-PF Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for LDL-PF Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for Ring Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Low-angle Ring Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Bar Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Coaxial Lights]
- DF80 Series
- DF Series
- Diffusion Plates [for LDR-PF-LA Series]
- DF-ISL-165X165 Series
Light Control Films
Adapter [for the CSR Series]
Lens Attachment Rings