MSU Series (Lens-integrated Parallelism-variable Coaxial Lights)
Lens-integrated parallelism-variable coaxial lights (custom order).
Integrated lens for easy light source and camera optical axis adjustment.
This is a made-to-order product. For queries and details, contact your CCS sales representative.
- Lens-integrated coaxial lights with the light source built into the telecentric lens
- The NA of the light source side and imaging side can be adjusted
- The parallelism of the light can be changed by adjusting the aperture on the lens side and light side
- Enables easy light source and camera optical axis adjustment
- A unique optical design that achieves a compact housing
- Compatible with high-megapixel cameras such as 2/3-type 5 MP and 1-type 9 MP
Imaging where the degree of extraction of minor scratches, dents, and dents on the glossy surface is adjusted / Imaging that improves the reproducibility of verification conditions, etc.
Light Aperture Adjustment Example
Imaging the Appearance of Button Battery
Workpiece: Button battery
(1) Camera installation
The field of view changes by the sensor size of the mounted camera.
Select and install the camera according to the workpiece.
(2) Installing the main body
Secure the main body so that the working distance (WD) is around 160 mm.
(3) Adjusting the optical axis
The camera's optical axis and the workpiece must be vertically aligned.
Use a mirror for easier adjustment of the optical axis alignment.
We recommend dimming the light while adjusting the alignment.
Align the optical axis by adjusting the tilt of the light unit or the brightness to evenly illuminate the entire field of view.
(4) Imaging the workpiece
Slide the "light aperture adjustment screw" and observe the change in the workpiece.
Fix the light aperture adjustment screw near where appropriate images can be obtained.
If it is necessary to obtain depth of field, slide the lens aperture adjustment screw and fix it near the appropriate depth of field.
(5) Setting the light intensity
Adjust the light brightness and the exposure time of the camera to set the appropriate brightness.
Machine Vision Applications
Line (Convergent Lighting)
Line (Diffused Lighting)
Line (Oblique Angled Lighting)
UV Lights [Ultraviolet Lighting]
IR Lights [Infrared Lighting] (under 1000nm)
Custom Order Product
Intensity Control Units [Light Units with Intensity Control Unit ]
Basler Camera Light Series
- BCL Series (Bar Light)
- BCR Series (Ring Light)
- BCBL Series (Flat Light)
- BCF Series (Flood Light)
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Diffusion Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Diffusion Plates
- BCF Series (Flood Light) Transparent Plate
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Light Polarizing Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Polarizing Plates
- BCF Series (Flood Light) Polarizing Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Light Adapter
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Light Bracket
- Basler Camera Light dedicated cable
IR Lights [Infrared Lighting] (over 1000nm)
Human Vision Inspection and Microscope Applications
High Power Strobe Control Unit
Digital Control Units
Analog Control Units
Building Block Types
LED Light Controller
Control Units [for the HLV Series]
High-capacity Analog Control Unit
High-capacity Constant-current Control Units
Controller with EtherNet/IP Interface
PoE Enabled Controller
Control Units [for CCS AItec]
Extension Cable [for PF Series]
2-way Cables [EL connector type]
Straight Cables [EL connector type]
2-way Cables [EL connector type]
Straight Cables for metal connector (7 pins)
Straight Cables for metal connector (37 pins)
Straight Cables for M12 connector
External Control Cables
- Diffusion Plates [for LDR-PF Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for LDL-PF Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for Ring Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Low-angle Ring Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Bar Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Coaxial Lights]
- DF80 Series
- DF Series
- Diffusion Plates [for LDR-PF-LA Series]
- DF-ISL-165X165 Series
Light Control Films
Adapter [for the CSR Series]
Lens Attachment Rings