Provides high output to easily replace 350 W metal halide or xenon flash light sources.- Continuous lighting and strobe lighting can be selected.- High-speed response 1 μs or faster.- Available control modes include manual control and external control over Ethernet, parallel communication, and serial communication.- Emits light at specific wavelengths (Filter Changer Model "PFBR-600SW-LLCF.")- Stable light output is maintained over long periods with a service life of 20,000 hours** Expected service life at 50% maximum light quantity when the feedback control function is enabled.
For replacing xenon lights sources PFBR-600SW-LL-XF/PFBR-600SW-LLCF-XF
Features of PFBR-600
Provides High Output to Easily Replace Xenon Flash Light Sources
Output increased more than 7x that of previous LED light sources. The result is an ultra-high output light source unit comparable to xenon flash light sources.
*1 Actual measurement values with intensity of 100%, a bundle of φ8 mm, a straight light guide with a total length of 1,000 mm installed, and at a position 50 mm away from the fiber output edge.(Results may vary for individual units.)
*2 Actual measurement values with intensity of 100%, bundles of φ8 mm, a straight light guide with a total length of 1,000 mm installed, and at positions at each illuminating distance away from the fiber output edge.(Results may vary for individual units.)
High-Speed Response 1 μs or Faster
For pulse illumination synchronized to external trigger input.Response Time by External Trigger Signal Input *3
*3 Measured at the maximum light quantity.This data is for reference only. Actual values may vary.
Light Spectrum Characteristics *4
Distribution Characteristics of Fiber Output Edge*5
*4 Actual measurement values using our measurement conditions.Results for individual products may vary.
*5 Actual measurement values with intensity of 100%, a bundle of φ8 mm, a straight light guide with a total length of 1,000 mm installed, and at a position 1,000 mm away from the fiber output edge. (Results may vary for individual units.)
Equipped with Linearity Adjustment Function
Linearity with reproducibility is achieved with our unique correction function.Light Intensity is Adjustable with a High Resolution of 1,024 Steps. *6
*6 Actual measurement values using our measurement conditions. Results for individual products may vary.The correction function on this product is permanently enabled.
Equipped with Light Quantity Feedback Control Function
Use the light quantity feedback control function and set the desired stabilization time to maintain output over long periods.
* Refer to the instruction guide for more information on the light quantity feedback control function.
*7 When the stabilization time is set to 10,000 hours.This graph is representative of the function. Actual values may vary.
*8 In Ta=40°C environment.This graph is representative of the function. Actual values may vary.
Easily Checked Operating Status on the LCD Panel
Displays operating status such as Light source temperature, internal temperature and operating time.
Operation Display 1
- (1) Operating mode
- (2) Feedback function icon
- (3) Light ON icon
- (4) Intensity resolution
- (5) Intensity value
- (6) Intensity indicator
Operation Display 2
- (7) Total time (min.)
- (8) Strobe setting
- (9) Light source temperature
- (10) Lock icon
- (11) Intensity step magnification
Mode Setting Display
* Refer to the instruction guide for details of displayed contents.
External Control by Use of a Large Variety of Communication Methods
- Ethernet communication control: TCP/IP and UDP/IP
- Serial communication control: RS-232C
- Parallel communication control
Digital light control: Compatible with sink and source types
Analog light control: Intensity control from 0 to 5 V
PFBR-600SW-LLCF Filter Changer Model
Use color filters to emit light at specific wavelengths.
- Equipped with a multi-filter changer that holds five filters.
- Filters can be changed manually and using external communication.
- Easily replace filters by removing the front cover.
- Filters available in six colors.
* Refer to the instruction guide for installing and setting filters.
A variety of filters are available with excellent heat resistance.
Light Guides / Light Guide Adapters
We offer various light guides suited to a variety of applications, including straight types, ring types, and types for line sensors.
Bar Type for Line Sensors
Light Guide Adapter
- Please be aware that the light guide adapter must be installed after purchase by the customer.
- For light guide adapters other than AD-PFBR-600-01, please ask CCS.
- We accept custom orders for the light guides. Please contact your CCS sales representative for details.
Use filters to emit the optimum light for the inspected workpiece.
Available Six Colors (Five filters can be installed.)
External Control Cables
Select an appropriate cable, depending on the communication method.
- Parallel communication cable(Compatible with digital and analog intensity control)
- Purchase a commercially available RS-232 crossover cable (length: 3 m max.) for the serial communication cable.
- Purchase a commercially available LAN cable (length: shorter than 30 m) for the Ethernet communication cable. Refer to the instruction guide for more information.
Machine Vision Applications
Line (Convergent Lighting)
Line (Diffused Lighting)
Line (Oblique Angled Lighting)
UV Lights [Ultraviolet Lighting]
IR Lights [Infrared Lighting]
Custom Order Product
Intensity Control Units [Light Units with Intensity Control Unit ]
Line-type Ultraviolet Irradiation Units
Human Vision Inspection and Microscope Applications
High Power Strobe Control Unit
Digital Control Units
Analog Control Units
Building Block Types
LED Light Controller
Control Units [for the HLV Series]
High-capacity Analog Control Unit
High-capacity Constant-current Control Units
Controller with EtherNet/IP Interface
PoE Enabled Controller
Extension Cable [for PF Series]
2-way Cables [EL connector type]
Straight Cables [EL connector type]
2-way Cables [EL connector type]
Straight Cables for metal connector (7 pins)
Straight Cables for metal connector (37 pins)
Straight Cables for M12 connector
External Control Cables
- Diffusion Plates [for LDR-PF Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for LDL-PF Series]
- Diffusion Plates [for Ring Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Low-angle Ring Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Bar Lights]
- Diffusion Plates [for Coaxial Lights]
- DF80 Series
- DF Series
- Diffusion Plates [for LDR-PF-LA Series]
- DF-ISL-165X165 Series
Light Control Films
Adapter [for the CSR Series]
Lens Attachment Rings